Commonly referred to as a cimeter, or sometimes a butcher knife, the Dragon Ice Scimitar is 10 inches of meat slicing magnificence. The BD1N stainless steel is forged to make an ultra-sharp and long-lasting edge to cleanly cut through meats for ideal presentation and minimal waste. The curved tip protects itself from getting lodged into bone the way a traditional carving knife would. Despite measuring 10 inches, the blade is comfortable to hold thanks to its full tang construction, angled bolster, and G-10 handle.
- Constructed of 2.5-mm thick Nitrogen-Enriched American BD1N Steel for durability and sharpness
- Long, curved butcher's blade uniquely designed to easily slice through large sections of meat
- Modern German-style angled bolster for comfortable pinch grip
- Ergonomic G-10 handle with 3 rivets feels natural in the hand
- 16° blade angle; knife bevel is equal on both sides (50/50) for sharpness, strength, and durability
- Dishwasher safe; hand-washing recommended
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee