The Apogee Culinary Designs Dragon Extra Wide Santoku Knife works exceptionally well on vegetables, proteins, and fruit for slicing, dicing, and chopping. The slight belly curve enables the cook to rock the blade slightly. Dragon is constructed of 3-mm thick Nitrogen-Enriched American BD1N Steel, hardened to a Rockwell Hardness of 63. This extremely robust one-piece construction features extreme sharpness and edge retention. The handle is made of FDA approved black resin and linen Canvas Micarta with three stainless steel rivets. The canvas material is dyed black and brilliantly finished to last for decades. The end-cap of the handle is made of 18/10 stainless steel, which provides outstanding stability and balance.
- Constructed of 3-mm thick Nitrogen-Enriched American BD1N Steel for great heft, durability and sharpness
- Handle features a fully cast double bolster with durable Spanish Linen Micarta scales
- FDA approved black resin and linen Canvas Micarta handle with three stainless steel rivets
- Rockwell Hardness of 63; clean with warm water and mild detergent, dry thoroughly
- 16° blade angle; knife bevel is equal on both sides (50/50) for sharpness, strength, and durability
- Handcrafted in Asia from American BD1N steel with a lifetime warranty
- UPC: 888106005842