- Constructed of 3-mm thick Nitrogen-Enriched American BD1N Steel for great heft, durability and sharpness
- Handle features a fully cast double bolster with durable Spanish Linen Micarta scales
- FDA approved black resin and linen Canvas Micarta handle with three stainless steel rivets
- Rockwell Hardness of 63; clean with warm water and mild detergent, dry thoroughly
- 16° blade angle; knife bevel is equal on both sides (50/50) for sharpness, strength, and durability
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan from American BD1N steel with a lifetime warranty
- UPC: 888106005811
The Dragon Fusion Chef's Knife features an extra wide blade, allowing for easy scooping and removal of chopped food. The heft in the spine of the blade makes it perfect for chopping through chicken joints, larger meats, and large vegetables. Dragon is constructed of 3-mm thick Nitrogen-Enriched American BD1N Steel, hardened to a Rockwell Hardness of 63. This extremely robust one-piece construction features extreme sharpness and edge retention. The handle is made of FDA approved black resin and linen Canvas Micarta with three stainless steel rivets. The canvas material is dyed black and brilliantly finished to last for decades. The end-cap of the handle is made of 18/10 stainless steel, which provides outstanding stability and balance.