Dubbed the Beer Shucker, this handmade knife is ergonomically designed to easily pry apart oyster shells and pluck out the tender, juicy meat. The blade tip is tapered and designed to enter the oyster shell from the back with a prying action without getting stuck in the shell or jamming it into the meat. The blade tip features a safety edge and can be used to gently scrape the meat from the shell once it is opened. While you're at it, use the built-in bottle opener to crack open brews and beverages.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Built-in beer and bottle opener.
- Can also be used to split open lobster, crab and shrimp shells.
- Curved, easy-grip plastic handle.
- 3 inch blade; 6 inch overall length.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.