The Dragon Fire by Yaxell 3.5" Paring Knife with Red Handle is ideal for peeling, coring, trimming, decorating, and other detail work. Also can be used for chopping small foods, such as garlic cloves or ginger.
- Constructed of 2.5-mm thick Nitrogen-Enriched American BD1N Steel for great heft, durability and sharpness
- Handle features a fully cast double bolster with durable Spanish Linen Micarta scales
- FDA approved black resin and linen Canvas Micarta handle with three stainless steel rivets
- Rockwell Hardness of 63; clean with warm water and mild detergent, dry thoroughly
- 16° blade angle; knife bevel is equal on both sides (50/50) for sharpness, strength, and durability
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan from American BD1N steel with a lifetime warranty
- UPC: 854752008124