The Dragon Ice Santoku knife marries top German form with the best Japanese function. High performance American stainless steel that is enhanced with nitrogen provides a razor sharp edge. The hollow ground pockets on the side of the blade help food fall neatly after each cut and make paper thin slices of cucumbers and other foods a hassle-free task. The full tang construction and angled bolster provide balance and heft, making this 7-inch cutting edge out perform similarly sized knives from other brands. Popularly chosen as an extra chef's knife or, for those who prefer smaller blades, an alternative.
- Constructed of 2.5-mm thick Nitrogen-Enriched American BD1N Steel for durability and sharpness
- Gentle curvature near tip of 7" blade allows for push cutting motions
- Modern German-style angled bolster for comfortable pinch gripErgonomic G-10 handle with 3 rivets feels natural in the hand
- 16° blade angle; knife bevel is equal on both sides (50/50) for sharpness, strength, and durability
- Dishwasher safe; hand-washing recommended
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee